Description of AlusprayAluspray is an aluminium wound spray which forms a weather resistant protective barrier for wounds and sensitive skins for horses, cattle or other animals kept outdoors.
- Forms a protective barrier against moisture, micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and fungi including Dermatophilus congolensis, the causative agent of Mud Fever), dirt, flies and other insects
- Shields sensitive skin from diarrhoea, post castration, post dehorning.
- The fine mist propelled means Aluspray completely covers the wound can be applied without damaging the wound tissue
- Contains a proprietary carrier that helps the protective formula to adhere to the skin, so it stays where its needed
- Allows the wound to oxygenate (breath) which is essential for good wound healing
- Can be used as a barrier during risk periods e.g. mud fever and increased sensitivity to sunlight
- Permitted under FEI regulations
- Won’t burn or blister sensitive skin
- Being waterproof Aluspray is highly suited for application to unhoused animals.
- Washes off easily with warm soapy water
There is no antibiotic in Aluspray, thus overcoming any concerns over antibiotic residues in animals intended for food consumption.