Description of BioestrovetBioestrovet is a Cloprostenol injection used in Cattle, a form of prostaglandin F2a (PGF2a). It is a potent luteolytic agent; this group of substances has a contractile effect on the smooth muscles (uterus, gastro-intestinal tract, respiratory tract, vascular system.
- To cause luteolysis (breaks the CL) allowing cycling to resume in cyclic females when used during dioestrus
- Synchronisation of oestrus (within 2 to 5 days) in groups of cyclic females treated at the same time
- Treatment of sub-oestrus (poorly expressed oestrus signs) and uterine disorders (inflammation and infection) related to a functioning or persistent corpus luteum (e.g. endometritis, pyometra)
- Treatment of ovarian luteal cysts
- Induction of abortion until day 150 of pregnancy (but sometimes may cause abortion after 150 days so beware)
- Expulsion of mummified foetuses
- Induction of birthing process
Bioestrovet is a POM-V product.
It is available in 20ml.
For further information and to find the datasheet, please visit: http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-464470