For the treatment of mixed parasitic infections in cats caused by roundworms and tapeworms of the following species:
- Toxocara cati (mature adult, immature adult, larval stages L4 and L3)
- Toxocara cati (larval stage L3) – treatment of queens during late pregnancy to prevent lactogenic transmission to the offspring
- Toxascaris leonina (mature adult, immature adult and larval stage L4)
- Ancylostoma tubaeforme (mature adult, immature adult and larval stage L4)
- Dipylidium caninum (mature adult and immature adult)
- Taenia taeniaeformis (adult)
- Echinococcus multilocularis (adult)
Dronspot spot-on solution for cats is a clear yellow to brown solution.
The product is presented in a single use plastic pipette for dermal (spot-on) application.
Dronspot spot-on solution for small cats is a 0.35 ml pipette containing 30 mg praziquantel and 7.5 mg emodepside with 1.89 mg Butylhydroxyanisole (E320) as excipient.
Dronspot spot-on solution for medium cats is a 0.70 ml pipette containing 60 mg praziquantel and 15 mg emodepside with 3.78 mg Butylhydroxyanisole (E320) as excipient.
Dronspot spot-on solution for large cats is a 1.12 ml pipette containing 96 mg praziquantel and 24 mg emodepside with 6.05 mg Butylhydroxyanisole (E320) as excipient.
Available in packs of 2 or 20 pipettes.