For cats suffering from, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infections caused by roundworms, tapeworms and lungworms of the following species:
- Toxocara cati (mature adult, immature adult, L4 and L3)
- Toxocara cati (L3 larvae) – treatment of queens during late pregnancy to prevent lactogenic transmission to the offspring
- Toxascaris leonina (mature adult, immature adult and L4)
- Ancylostoma tubaeforme (mature adult, immature adult and L4)
- Dipylidium caninum (mature adult and immature adult)
- Taenia taeniaeformis (adult)
- Echinococcus multilocularis (adult)
- Aelurostrongylus abstrusus (adult)
Profender spot-on solution for cats is a clear yellow to brown solution containing 21.4 mg/ml emodepside and 85.8 mg/ml praziquantel, with 5.4 mg/ml butylhydroxyanisole (E320) as antioxidant. The product is presented in a single use plastic pipette for dermal (spot-on) application.
Profender spot-on solution for small cats is a 0.35 ml pipette containing 7.5 mg emodepside and 30 mg praziquantel.
Profender spot-on solution for medium cats is a 0.70 ml pipette containing 15 mg emodepside and 60 mg praziquantel.
Profender spot-on solution for large cats
is a 1.12 ml pipette containing 24 mg emodepside and 96 mg praziquantel.
Available in packs of 2 or 20 pipettes.
For further information and to find the data sheet for
Profender Spot-on Solution, please visit: https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-446683